FLOWER WORKSHOP TOURS
FLOWER WORKSHOP TOURS
Sorry, we have no Tour Workshop Dates at the moment.
Please contact Vikki Ph. 021 968077 if you have a group of 8 or more that would like to do a Tour Workshop
This Unique Workshop Tour takes you on a Behind-the-Scenes Tour inside a Flower Growers Nursery. Here you will see how the flowers are grown, harvested and packed up ready to sell to Florists at the Auckland Flower Auction. The flower workshop is held onsite at the Growers Nursery. Using some of the Nursery Flowers you will be taught step by step how to create your very own beautiful Floral Arrangement for you to take Home with You to Admire.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be made and paid for at least 4 weeks in advance for groups of 5 or more and at least 10 days in advance for groups of 1 to 4 unless otherwise agreed.
- Full payment is required at time of booking. Bookings are non-refundable except in the event of unavoidable cancellation by Auckland Floral Experiences. Payment can be made with online banking or with PAYPAL.
- Please note that by booking and attending any of our workshops, classes or tours you agree to all of our terms and conditions and that you attend at your own risk. Auckland Floral Experiences will not accept any liability for any accident, incident, injury, damage or harm to any client attending any workshop, class or tour including offsite visits to growers, markets or any other locations. Auckland Floral Experiences does not accept any liability for any loss, theft or damage of clients property.
- Age 15+
- There are no door sales on the day
- Workshop Flowers, designs and materials can vary.
- For Health and Safety requirements you must wear Closed in Shoes (No Jandals)
- We take photos during the Workshops to be used on our Website, Instagram and any other promotions for Auckland Floral Experiences.
- Please let us know if you do not wish to have your photos taken
- Due to mandatory Covid Vaccine Rules we ask that you please provide your ‘My Vaccine Pass’ when you attend the workshop.
- We ask that you Scan the Covid Tracing App Barcode when you attend the workshop.
- 1 meter Covid Physical distancing is required and we encourage the wearing of a face mask.